The run down
Would you consider this Team Leader role in Sydney’s NW Corridor with a Dream Team of Occupational Rehab professionals?
- Market leader in workplace health, risk and performance management
- Mentor a team of dedicated and passionate Allied Health consultants
- Hybrid Role: Work From Home and the Office | Amazing Telehealth System
Location : Sydney
Work type: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: $120K + Super
More about the role
SYDNEY INNER WEST: Would you consider this Team Leader role in Sydney’s NW Corridor with a Dream Team of Occupational Rehab professionals?
CO: Proven market leader in workplace health, risk and performance management | Operates within a Corporate Frame-work backed by industry recognized and highly awarded Best practice, Evidence-based staff training programs
REFERRALS: DVA | Workers Compensation | CTP
ROLE: Join an established team of Allied Health Professionals| Your experienced Rehab teams’ health focused solutions lead to measurable, positive physical and mental health outcomes for clients.
- Lead and mentor a team of dedicated and passionate Allied Health consultants
- Provide performance and constructive feedback to further develop their skills
- Be a part of the executive management team to provide improvements and enhance client service delivery
LOCATION: Purpose built facility in NW Corridor | This employer also has a very well developed and utilised Telehealth system
BENEFITS: $120,000 Base + Super | Exceptionally generous performance incentive program | $2,000.00 CPD allowance | Social Atmosphere | No Micro-management
PACKAGE: Smart-phone, laptop | EAP Support | Work from Home and the Office as your diary and client needs dictate | CPD contribution
ARRANGEMENT: Full-time or Part-time
TEAM: Experienced Allied Health Professionals | Consultative Management Team
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS: AHPRA Accredited Occupational Therapist | Physiotherapist | Psychologist | ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist | RCAA or ASORC Accredited Rehab Counsellor | AASW Accredited Social Worker | A passion for Account Management and the Occupational Rehab
INTERVIEW & START: Now or in 2024
INTERESTED? The Medijobs Australia Team would love to work with you.
BOOK A CHAT: https://calendly.com/medijobsaustralia/intro-call
Please contact our Senior Allied Health Specialist Consultants below:
- Renee: 0481 135 824 | Connie: 0421 031 405 | P: 1300 905 373
- E: email@example.com | W: www.medijobs.com for our latest jobs
- Hit: Apply Now
CHECK OUT: Medijobs Australia’s 64+ 5 Star Google Reviews