Speech Pathologist - Victoria - South West - To $110K + Super
24 June 2022
- Location: VIC Other
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reference No. 3460453
- Lifestyle location near the Great Ocean Road
- Not For Profit Organisation - Salary Packaging on Offer
- Happy and inclusive team with a social conscience
The Company: A small hospital environment offering an opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary Allied Health team and provide evidence-based Speech Therapy services to the community and pre-school age children. Flexible part time hours available.
- Provide best practice speech pathology intervention to clients
- Provide timely assessment, treatment and care plans for clients
- Deliver clinical education to staff as required in consultation with the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Promote speech pathology services and participate in community education and development programs and activities.
- Bachelor or Masters in Speech Pathology
- Practicing member with Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience as a Speech Therapist managing a generalist caseload
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both with colleagues and clients
Location: Victoria's South Coast - along the Great Ocean Road
Interested? We'd love to talk with you.
Please contact our Senior Allied Health Specialist Consultants below:
- Renee: 0481 135 824 | Connie: 0421 031 405 | Irma: 0432 412 644
- P: 1300 905 373
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- W: www.medijobs.com for our latest selection of jobs
- Hit: Apply Now